Prepare a dish that’s a sure hit at home or at a party!
- Cuisine: ASIAN
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 120g beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 5g cornflour or potato starch
- Oil, for deep-frying
- 45g bell peppers in assorted colours, sliced
- 50g carrot, sliced
- 10g onion, sliced
- 10g celery, sliced
- 10g red chillies, sliced
- 10g garlic, chopped
- 60ml chilli sauce
- Coat beef in cornflour and shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry beef until crispy. Drain using a slotted spoon and set aside on a kitchen towel. Keep 1 tbsp of oil in the pan.
- Add bell peppers, carrot, onion, celery, red chillies and garlic to pan. Saute for about 30 seconds on high heat then remove pan from heat. Add fried beef and chilli sauce.
- Saute again for 30 seconds over...Read more...