• Eagles of Death Metal performed in Paris to finish their ill-fated Bataclan gig at a show filled with survivors
• 'Bonsoir Paris, we're ready for this!' frontman Jesse Hughes told the crowd before heading straight into first song
• Some 90 fans were killed during the group's performance in November, cut short when ISIS terrorists opened fire
• Psychologists were in the crowd at the Olympia concert hall to monitor signs of trauma during emotional show
• See our full news coverage on the Paris attacks at www.dailymail.co.uk/ParisAttacks
California rock band Eagles of Death Metal have made an emotional return to Paris to perform at a headline show filled with fans who survived a terrifying massacre and siege at the Bataclan theatre last November.
'Bonsoir Paris, we're ready for this!' frontman Jesse Hughes told the crowd at the Olympia concert hall, before heading straight into their first song.
Later, between two songs, he added: 'Peace, Love and Rock and Roll!'
The band returned to the city to 'finish' its November 13 performance - cut short when ISIS terrorists opened fire on audience members, killing 90.
Earlier, photographs from outside the Olympia showed fans lining up for entry to the hall. Read more...
Image credit: AFP/Getty Images