• Egypt's civil aviation ministry releases report into the crash that killed 224
• Russia and Western governments said Airbus A321 was downed by bomb
• ISIS has also claimed responsibility saying it planted explosives on board
• Crash hit Egypt's tourism industry after countries stopped flights to resort
Egypt said on Monday it had found no evidence so far of terrorism or other illegal action linked to the crash of a Russian passenger plane in Sinai that killed all 224 people on board on October 31.
Russia and Western governments have said the Airbus A321 operated by Metrojet was likely brought down by a bomb after ISIS claimed it had smuggled an explosive on board.
But Egypt's civil aviation ministry said it had completed a preliminary report on the crash and said it had so far found no evidence of a criminal act.